|The Defender Case|
The Defender Series Samsung Galaxy S3 case offers three layers of protection so you don’t have to fear the inevitable oopsie or accident. The two-piece polycarbonate inner layer snaps together around the device to form a secure foundation. The inner layer includes a built-in screen protector that prevents scratches while interior memory foam pads cradle the device to provide added shock absorption. The outer layer is made up of rugged silicone that wraps around the inner layer to absorb impact. The Defender Series comes with a ratcheting belt holster that can also double as a viewing stand.
- Complete functionality of the device through the case, including the microphone, speaker, camera and flash
- Silicone plugs cover the main openings of the phone, including volume controls, power button, headphone jack and micro USB port
- Three layers of protection include a polycarbonate inner layer, a built-in screen protector and a silicone outer layer
- Built-in screen protector prevents scratches while retaining the touch sensitivity of the screen.
- Two-piece polycarbonate inner layer snaps together to form a snug fit around the device.
- Rugged silicone outer layer wraps around the polycarbonate inner layer to create a rock-solid defense against oopsies like drops and shocks.
- Rotating belt holster fastens to almost anything and can also double as a media viewing stand. Face the screen outward to use or inward for maximum protection.
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight (with holster): 4.64 oz / 131.54 g
- Dimensions: 5.88 in x 3.47 in x 1.41 in / 148.84 mm x 88.14 mm x 35.81 mm
The Defender Series Samsung Galaxy S3 case provides added protection against bump and shock but is NOT protective against water.
Information courtesy of www.otterbox.com
|Power button||Volume control|
|Covered Headphone Jack||Opened Headphone Jack|
|Charger port covered||Charger port uncovered|
|Fits great in my hand and Camera is open and protected.||Close up of the Camera.|
DEFENDER BELT CLIP
The belt clip is light and solid to wear, and the GS3 clicks in with a very nice solid sound. I wore this visiting stores, I found I had to take it off while driving as my car has lower seats so can get jammed against the car seat or seat belt, however was great I could put my GS3 in the cup holder or in my Samsung Generic Phone holder.
COMPARISON: COMMUTER CASE (WHITE) VS DEFENDER CASE (BLUE)
MY OUT COME
I believe that if you are the type of person who is on the go and lives life to the most then look no further that the Defender series, and with the wide range of colours and even an option of designing your own colour range.
(White / Gunmetal Grey)
(Glow Green / Lake Blue)
(Pop Purple Transparent / Violet Purple)
(Aqua Blue / Mineral Blue)
(Stone Grey / Peony Pink)
This post has been viewed 8700 times.